KIKULETWA HOTSPRINGS AND MAASAI VILLAGE DAY TRIP, TANZANIA
Combine your relaxing visit to the Kikuletwa Hotsprings with a few hours in an authentic Maasai village. Not one of those that has been built specifically for tourists, but a village where people actually live their everyday life.
This tour is a full-day tour, and we’ll pick you up at your accommodation in Moshi around 8 am. Just like the standard Kikuletwa hot springs package, you’ll drive through fields of flowers (depending on the season) and sugar cane and bushland with acacia trees and dried up river beds.
Our first stop is the Maasai village, where you’ll get the chance to meet the villagers and take part in their every day routines. You’ll get to visit one of their houses, speak some Kimaasai, learn about their medicine, and who knows, they might even let you milk one of their cows!
Around noon, we leave the village and continue towards the hot springs, where we’ll start with lunch. After this you have until 4 pm to do whatever it is that you like.
ADD SOME EXTRAS TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE SPECIAL
- Get even more relaxed with a massage. Different packages are available, with prices starting at 20 USD pp.
- You have something to celebrate? We can organize different lunch and dinner options for you and your friends. A barbecue, a romantic candle-light dinner, a special drinks night… it’s all possible.
- Camping. Most other tourists leave in the late afternoon, so you’ll get the place (almost) all to yourself. Enjoy the silence, light a campfire, and make the fun last a little bit longer. We’ll drive you back to Moshi the next morning.
OUR OFFER – PRICES AND SERVICES
Prices for the standard tour (without extras) depend on the size of your group and are as follows:
- 1 person: 170 USD per person
- 2 people: 110 USD per person
- 3 people: 90 USD per person
- 4-5 people: 75 USD per person
- 6-7 people: 65 USD per person
Please contact us for different group sizes or groups including children, as well as if you wish to add some of the extras that are mentioned above.
- Private transport from your accommodation in Moshi to the Maasai village and the Hot Springs and back, English speaking driver
- Contribution for the Maasai village
- Entrance fee to the Hot Springs
- Picnic lunch at the Hot Springs
- Bottled water
So, not sure what to do in Moshi in the next couple of days? Send us a message and we’ll make sure you have an amazing time!